Refunds & Exchanges
Cancellations & Refunds:
At Athlete Recovery, we pride ourselves on having the best return policy in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply eg. Custom orders, see below).
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call us on 01732 247308.
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach our team during business hours on 01732 247308, the live chat in the bottom right or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be cancelled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units are custom made to your specification or created once your order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If you are unsure whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for custom made and made-to-order products.
Refunds & Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
All orders that are unboxed and still in original packaging are subject to a full refund if returned within 30 days of purchase. Items that have been unpackaged will be subject to a restocking fee (plus the shipping charge). Usually this fee will be 20% of the total, however this can be confirmed on receipt of the product once it's been returned to the warehouse.
If you are exchanging the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to your delivery address as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us. Those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice. Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Athlete Recovery's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be understanding and patient with us during these times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience!
Please Read the Following
When you are making a purchase from Athlete Recovery, you are acknowledging the following of the Exchange Agreement:
- I understand I am to inspect the package upon delivery, and take notes & pictures if there is any damage and provide this to Athlete Recovery within 24 hours of the product being delivered.
- I understand I am responsible for the cost of return shipping and the cost of a new product shipping in the case of a refund or exchange.
- I understand that products need to be returned unopened and unused. An additional restocking fee may occur if the product has been opened but unused.
- I understand that if I return my order once it has shipped, I will be responsible for paying any return shipping fees and restocking fees, which vary by product, but are usually around 20%
- I understand and agree that I will not cancel my order or file a chargeback for an order delay or because an estimated time provided turned out to be incorrect due to factors outside of Athlete Recovery's control (eg. Manufacturing & logistical constraints).
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos of the damage, box & SKU, along with a brief description of the damage to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. Photos and videos must be sent for freight damage within 24 hours of arrival or the freight damage claim will not be valid. Any punctures, or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see our individual product pages for more details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, this is not a warranty claim.