Delivery & Returns
As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your card however your card will not be charged. We will then contact our supplier to confirm that the product you have purchased is available for immediate shipment. Once confirmed we will process the payment and your order will be dispatched. If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know.
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched. If you item is arriving via courier, we’ll send you tracking details via email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. This process may vary on items with a home delivery and installation service. If you have any questions about delivery of your shipment, please contact us so that we can help.
Refunds & Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
All orders that are unboxed and still in original packaging are subject to a full refund if returned within 30 days of purchase. Items that have been unpackaged will be subject to a restocking fee (plus the shipping charge). Usually this fee will be 20% of the total, however this can be confirmed on receipt of the product once it's been returned to the warehouse.
If you are exchanging the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
Please Read the Following
When you are making a purchase from Athlete Recovery, you are acknowledging the following of the Exchange Agreement:
- I understand I am to inspect the package upon delivery, and take notes & pictures if there is any damage and provide this to Athlete Recovery within 24 hours of the product being delivered.
- I understand I am responsible for the cost of return shipping and the cost of a new product shipping in the case of a refund or exchange.
- I understand that products need to be returned unopened and unused. An additional restocking fee may occur if the product has been opened but unused.
- I understand that if I return my order once it has shipped, I will be responsible for paying any return shipping fees and restocking fees, which vary by product, but are usually around 20%
- I understand and agree that I will not cancel my order or file a chargeback for an order delay or because an estimated time provided turned out to be incorrect due to factors outside of Athlete Recovery's control (eg. Manufacturing & logistical constraints).
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos of the damage, box & SKU, along with a brief description of the damage to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. Photos and videos must be sent for freight damage within 24 hours of arrival or the freight damage claim will not be valid. Any punctures, or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.