Unwind in Ultimate Luxury - Introducing Our Ø1.9 X 2.5 M Traditional Outdoor Barrel Sauna!
Indulge in the luxury of personalization as you immerse yourself in the ultimate sauna experience. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, our Custom-Made Sauna Barrel embraces your unique preferences and style.
Unwind in unparalleled comfort, as every element is tailored to your desires. From the perfect size to your chosen finishes, this Sauna Barrel is a testament to true indulgence. Embrace the art of personal wellness and step into your very own paradise of relaxation. Your dream retreat awaits!
Facets of Ø1.9 X 2.5 M Traditional Outdoor Barrel Sauna
Tailor-Made Luxury - Elevate your experience with a wood-fired furnace or an electric heater, empowering you to create the perfect ambiance for your well-being.
Built to Endure - Solid and robust, the walls boast a thickness of either 38 mm or 58 mm, while the 18 mm solid wood flooring promises a sanctuary that stands the test of time.
Crowning Glory - Choose your vision with a chic roof of bitumen shingles in black, red, or green, or embrace timeless elegance with wooden shingles, culminating in a regal height of 2.1 meters.
A Window to Serenity - Gaze through the elegant tempered glass windows gracing the back and front walls, indulging in views that transcend mere relaxation.
Unlock Pure Bliss - Embrace the art of indulgence, as luxury meets practicality. Our Sauna Barrel is your personal oasis - a testament to craftsmanship and your gateway to rejuvenation.
This Traditional Barrel Sauna is Ø1.9 X 2.5 M in size
|1933 X 2500 mm
690 X 1600 mm
|213 x 665 mm
- Sauna barrel;
- Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected colour;
- Stainless steel tightening bands;
- 2 tempered glass windows in the back wall (brown);
- Door with a lock and a tempered glass window;
- Sauna benches;
- Heat-resistant plates for the heater/stove.
|LAYOUT PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM
|THICKNESS OF SIDE BOARDS
Available to order:
|WINDOWS FOR BACK WALL
Available for all Sauna Barrels:
Available only for Ø 2.2 m Sauna Barrels:
Available for Ø1.9 m and Ø 2.2 m Sauna Barrels:
|FRONT DOOR FOR BARREL SAUNAS
Available for upgrade:
|LED LIGHTING (OUTSIDE, INSIDE)
*If a Sauna layout is with a changing room, LED strips are used under the benches and backrests too.
Heater & Chimney Kit
Colour Card & Painting
Please note: The colours shown in the catalogue or website may not 100% match the colour you will receive. The colour of the wood material affects the final colour.
AUTOMATIC MACHINE SPRAY TECHNOLOGYBenefits
One of the main and most obvious benefits of using a paint machine is the speed and flexibility at which we can suggest our painting service for all of our products. A spray paint machine can get the work done faster and more consistently than manually painting. While the machine works faster, it improves quality too – sprayers produce an even coat of paint, leaving a high-quality finish. With our painting service from now, we can suggest our client's maximum flexibility! Not assembled products such as Grill cabins, Pavilions, Camping pods, and other products of any size you can order painted too!
The high-quality preservative finish is professionally spray applied in the factory to three sides of the wood. The product is treated in your choice of colour (one colour for all product).
STAIN | PAINT
Which type of paint should I Use?
Properly painting and impregnating is one of the most important things to consider when thinking about how to extend your product's lifetime. Paint and natural wood finish instantly spruce up the aesthetics of your product. The decision you will need to make is if you want to use a water-based wood stain or paint. Both will offer you UV protection. The wood stains will allow the texture of the wood to show through and many are now available in a vast range of colours, however, paints will give you an intensive colour, but will cover the grain and texture of the wood
It is very important to have a proper base for your Sauna Barrel. Therefore, we recommend following our
sketches and consulting a qualified local builder or engineer. Making sure that the base for your product fits the location is of utmost importance.
Due to an improper base, the structure may crack. If the product is unevenly seated, the geometric shape of the building may change, which can result in the door/windows twisting, and/or gaps. In the worst-case scenario, the product may even collapse.
- Before building the base, make sure you take into account the landscape and the ground conditions on which the product will stand.
- The base under the product must be prepared specifically for the product.
- The base must be homogeneous, tight and level.
- Make sure that the properties of the base do not change over time. We recommend making the base out of concrete and water-proofing it before installation.
If you do not follow recommendations for building the base, the product will lose its warranty!
Usage & Maintenance
PREPARING YOUR SAUNA FOR USE.
- If you have wood burning heater, make sure to remove the protective film of the heater chimney
- before heating.
- Check the Sauna before heating. No flammable objects must be left on or near the heater.
- Check that there is water in the water tank (if you are using it).
- Ensure that the Sauna door is unlocked and easy to open before using it. If necessary, sauna door
- must be adjusted by the customer.
- Do not mount any additional accessories or shelves above the heater.
- Turn the Sauna heater on.
- The thermometer should be located at head level in the Sauna. It should be further away from the
- heater, so it does not give a false reading.
- Wait for the Sauna to reach the required temperature (normally 80-90º C).
All users should be aware of the potential dangers and requirements prior to participation in the Sauna!
THINGS TO NOTE WHEN USING THE SAUNA
Enjoy the many health benefits of the relaxing heat of your Sauna. But remember: being inside the hot Sauna
for long periods of time raises your body temperature, which may be dangerous, especially for those with a
heart condition or other health risks. Generally, the
recommended time inside a Sauna is from 10 to 15 minutes. After a period of heating, take a 5 minute break and then repeat. Also:
- Familiarize yourself with the safety instructions and keep away from the heater when it is hot.
- Be very careful when moving in the Sauna, as the benches and floors may be slippery!
- The Sauna should not be used by pregnant women or very young children.
- Remove all jewelry before entering the hot Sauna.
Wood is a natural material and can change through time. Cracks of various sizes, structural or colour changes are not the defects – rather, they are features of the wood. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after being left untouched for a while. Later it can turn blue and get covered with mold.
- Impregnate and paint the wood to protect the product from outside. We recommend inspecting Sauna every 6 month and evaluate need of re -impregnation, re-painintg.
- When not in use, keep a bucket full of water in the Sauna during summer.
- Doors of the Sauna must be adjusted regulary.
- You should keep the sauna ventilation open all the time, to allow it time to dry and air out to avoid mold.
- To remove bench stains, use a mild soapy water and a soft cotton cloth. This can also be used on the heater itself - just make sure it's off and completely cool when you clean it.
- Don't use harsh or abrasive chemicals on benches, as these can bleach and warp the wood, ruining the grain and turning it grey.
With these simple maintenance tips, your Sauna will stay inviting, fresh, and enjoyable!
Shipping, Returns & Warranty
***FREE DELIVERY TO ALL OUR BELOVED UK CUSTOMERS***
The sauna is delivered to a customer fully assembled* or not assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT)*. Two people can easily assemble this sauna barrel in 8 hours
- Size of Assembled Cargo: (L x W x H): 2.60 x 2.03 x 2.09 m
- Size of a Kit: 2.60 x 1.2 x 1.3 m
Note: Sauna barrels with glass back wall are delivered only fully assembled.
As we pour our heart into crafting your custom-built product, delivery will take 2-3 weeks from the day your order was placed. Rest assured, the anticipation will only heighten the joy of finally stepping into your personalized paradise.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos of the damage, box & SKU, along with a brief description of the damage to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. Photos and videos must be sent for freight damage within 24 hours of arrival or the freight damage claim will not be valid. Any punctures, or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
Given that this product is created specifically to meet your individual needs, it's important to understand that once an order is placed, it cannot be returned or canceled.
We are sure about what we are producing and therefore we give 2 years guarantee to all our products we are selling, except for electrical or automatic equipment whose warranty period and conditions are specified by the manufacturer of the equipment (presented separately) specified. It should be noted that such products generally have a shorter warranty period when the equipment is used for purposes other than private use.
Necessary information needed to report:
- Name of the Dealer;
- Product core;
- The order number;
- Description of the claim (specify exact positions from the product);
- In case of transport damages – copies of the signed shipping documents should always be attached to transport damage;
- Choose the preferred problem solution.
Warranty obligations of the Seller shall not apply if:
- Seller's assembly instructions were not followed;
- If the Item is purchased and delivered unassembled, the product was assembled by Purchaser’s staff or contracted staff who do not have the necessary skills for such work. In case the Purchaser hires third parties for such assembly work, then upon the Seller's request, the Purchaser undertakes to submit such contracts to the Seller.
Also, the guarantee shall not cover:
- Peculiarities of wood as natural material:
- Wood cracks after assembling of the Item.
- Wood movement and its consequences for example gaps in walls, changes in the Item shape.
- Molds on wood.
- Wooden details containing whole branches that do not endanger the stability of the Item ‘s.
- Consequences of extreme (unusual) weather conditions (water can get it the wall in big rain, roof shingles damages of strong wind).
- When the Item sold by the Seller is used not in accordance with their direct purpose or when malfunctions have been caused by non-compliance with the Seller’s instructions.
- If the Item sold by the Seller were disassembled, their components was replaced, or the Item were otherwise altered not by the Seller, the Items were repaired by the Purchaser or by third parties.
- Natural wear and tear of the material used and the Item.
- Changes caused by atmospheric influences of the environment. Wood is a natural construction material. Before processing, timber would be dried up to 18 % of residual moisture content. Timber’s moisture content can change because of different atmospheric conditions such as rain, freezing cold or heat, causing wood structure altering. It could also affect the use of doors and windows. Below are some crucial features as following:
- Wood can crack during the drying process. It does not mean worsen quality, so the guarantee is not valid. When the humidness increases, chaps will disappear.
- A couple of weeks after the construction work, wooden details will undergo adaptation for new conditions. If necessary, the door has to be fixed once more. Ultraviolet rays (solar rays) can cause a change of wood colouring.
Non-guarantee and Post-guarantee Service Conditions
In all events, when the guarantee period has expired, or when products during the guarantee period were damaged intentionally through third parties or the Purchaser‘s fault, or by willful actions of the same persons, the Seller in individual cases and by prior arrangement may provide non-guarantee and post-guarantee repair services at the Purchaser‘s request, payable in accordance with the rates set by the Seller, or under a separate agreement on non-guarantee and post-guarantee servicing of the Item‘s concluded between the parties.
The Purchaser‘s shall pay for the services rendered and expenses incurred before collecting the product, except otherwise stated in the agreement.
The characteristics for determining of non-guarantee service shall be established by the Seller.