Unlock the Power of Oxygen: Elevate Your Wellness with the OxyHealth Europe Vitaeris320® Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
Discover the OxyHealth Vitaeris320® Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber: Your Space, Safety, and Superiority Solution!
Our flagship model, Vitaeris320®, is a favorite among parents, celebrities, athletes, and anyone seeking top-notch hyperbaric therapy. Whether for commercial use or in the comfort of your home, it offers a spacious 32-inch (81cm) interior diameter, accommodating two adults comfortably.
Safety is our priority, with an angled air-in port and tamper-proof pressure regulators ensuring consistent airflow during sessions. Three viewing windows, including our signature top bubble, create a calming atmosphere.
Built to last with top-tier engineering, the Vitaeris320® redefines relaxation and recovery. Elevate your wellness journey with Vitaeris320® today.
Why OxyHealth Hyperbarics?
- Embrace peace of mind with OxyHealth's 5-year comprehensive warranty, covering both parts and labor
- Benefit from over two decades of expertise in chamber construction
- Trusted by an impressive roster of over 1,200 professional athletes
- Join the global community with over 17,000 chambers delivered worldwide!
- Operating Pressure: 1.3 ATA (4 psi)
- Device Classification: Wellness non-medical device (EU & UK)
- Bladder Material: Double-sided 44 oz. urethane coated polyester
- Pressure Regulators: Tamper-proof, dual redundant pressure regulator valves
- Seal Assemblies: Patented 2-zipper seal assemblies
- Improved Airflow: Designed for enhanced airflow through the chamber
- External Device Port: Additional port for external pass-through devices
- Stability: Equipped with stability bolsters
- Frame: Rigid frame that maintains its form when deflated
- Mattress: Contoured mattress designed to fit inside the chamber
- Component Quality: Manufactured with nontoxic, top-grade components
Weight of Chamber
- Bladder: 16 kg (35 lbs)
- Frame: 7 kg (16 lbs)
- Mattress: 4 kg (10 lbs)
- Bolsters: 3 kg (7 lbs)
- Compressor: 17 kg (37 lbs)
Dimensions of Chamber
- Length: 233.68 cm (92 in)
- Diameter (inflated): 81.28 cm (32 in)
Clean Air Compressor
- Double-headed, oil-less, 1/3 hp with dual intake filters with cooling radiator
- High-efficiency inline air filtration that filters air to 0.01 microns
- High grade air hose
- Vitaeris320® Hyperbaric Chamber
- Jacket (with or without Flag)
- Internal Steel Frame
- Custom Contoured Mattress
- Anti-Roll Stability Bolsters
- Carrying Bag
- CleanAIR Compressor
- 10ft High-Grade Air Hose
- Operation Manual
- Assembly Video
Shipping, Returns & Warranty
***FREE DELIVERY TO ALL OUR BELOVED UK CUSTOMERS***
Free delivery is available to the UK Mainland, and you can expect to receive your chamber within a timeframe of 1 to 3 weeks.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos of the damage, box & SKU, along with a brief description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. Photos and videos must be sent for freight damage within 24 hours of arrival or the freight damage claim will not be valid. Any punctures, or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
All orders that are unboxed and still in original packaging are subject to a full refund if returned within 30 days of purchase. Items that have been unpackaged will be subject to a restocking fee (plus the shipping charge). Usually, this fee will be 20% of the total, however this can be confirmed on receipt of the product once it's been returned to the warehouse.
If you are exchanging the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
OxyHealth Hyperbaric Chambers offer a 5-Year Full Parts & Labour Warranty included.
We have been using an OxyHealth Vitaeris320® at home since 2004. As far as our experience is concerned, the chamber has been easy to use and OxyHealth service has always been quick and reliable. Therefore, we have recently decided to buy a new generation Vitaeris320® from Michael from OxyHealth Europe.
We bought our “OxyHealth” Vitaeris320® chamber in 2016. I had learned about OxyHealth from different websites. I had doubts about my ability to use the Chamber, because I have claustrophobia. The reason for buying it was the autism of Mira, my 3 year-old daughter. The deciding factors were online reviews from other parents of children with autism, who wrote about the reliability of the manufacturer. The chamber is comfortable an easy to use, even for people like me who have claustrophobia.
After obtaining HBOT treatments in an OxyHealth chamber in a rehabilitation center, and having studies scientific articles on its many benefits, we decided to purchase a Vitaeris320® chamber system. We are impressed with the immediate, responsive and impeccable level of service we received and see OxyHealth Europe as a reliable partner for of different sizes of portable HBO chambers.
At age 3 my son was diagnosed with moderately-severe Early Infantile Autism. I learned about OxyHealth Hyperbaric Chambers online, that are used by leading doctors in the U.S.A. After undergoing sessions with my son in a Vitaeris320®, I bought the same chamber that our Doctor was using in the clinic. In this chamber the parent is inside together with the child. This is very important. I did not even consider any other chamber options because I trust my Doctor’s opinion very much, being a leading Autism expert. Our “OxyHealth” Hyperbaric Chamber fully justified its cost by 200% and exceeded our expectations. We used it for nearly 3 years at home and I now have three OxyHealth Vitaeris 320® and Quamvis320® chambers in my clinic.